Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snoopy (was Scooby, from BARC 2008) And Amy(was Poppy from BARC 2005)

2 posters

Go down

Snoopy (was Scooby, from BARC 2008) And Amy(was Poppy from BARC 2005) Empty Snoopy (was Scooby, from BARC 2008) And Amy(was Poppy from BARC 2005)

Post by PeanutandSnoopy Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 am

I've posted an album of Snoopy , my little JRT type boy I got through Jeanette in 2008..he is such a happy little lad, loves everybody, especially his Mum and 'Sister' , Peanut, from Thornberry 2006..Snoopy and Peanut are inseperable, they play and cuddle up and it was love at first sight! Snoopy goes to visit Amy (was Poppy) a beautiful lurcher girl who was a terrible neglect case rescued by BARC and rehomed to my friend Simon in 2005..I was the happy matchmaker I love you

Thanks to Jeannette and everybody at BARC for these two beautiful, much loved dogs..they are very happy and pampered, just how they deserve. Love to all pets..I always send people to BARC if they can provide a good lifelong home to a rescue dog. Kind regards from Leah, Snoopy, Peanut, Amy, Buddy (Amys' 'brother' and Sasha and Harold the horses I love you I love you

PeanutandSnoopy

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Snoopy (was Scooby, from BARC 2008) And Amy(was Poppy from BARC 2005) Empty Re: Snoopy (was Scooby, from BARC 2008) And Amy(was Poppy from BARC 2005)

Post by Warley Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Proof that rescue animals make great pets Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down