Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does BARC.....

2 posters

Go down

Does BARC..... Empty Does BARC.....

Post by Warley Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:15 pm

offer a 'sponsor a pet' service. I thought it would be a good idea to get something like this as a birthday gift.

Also, if you ever need any help with home visits or transportation or anything like that, I am more than happy to help if Im free. Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Does BARC..... Empty Re: Does BARC.....

Post by Sean Benson Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi Karlie

Hope you liked the recent BARC leaflet I sent you!

The sponsor a pet idea is something Ive been trying to get off the ground for a while now. We are almost there now, but still need info and photos of the pets we have with us at present to 'offer' as potential adoptees. I can then put an apdoption pack together for sponsorship. Trouble is, Im informed there arent many 'techies' at the kennels with digital cameras or interent access etc so this is proving a little difficult at the moment.

I think I'll start a new thread asking for help in this area and see what we get. Its shame we cant offer this service or offer our current membership a bit more information on how were progressing.

As far as helping out is concerned, if you phone Jeanette and leave her a message with your details etc Im sure she'll be delighted to hear that there's a new helper on the horizon! Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks again.
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Does BARC..... Empty Thanks!

Post by Sean Benson Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:12 am

Thanks Karlie,

Since your suggestion I have placed an advert on the front page of the website which I have had to remove due to such high volumes of interest!

We now have at least 4 people volunteering to take pictures of the animals along with brief backgrounds/histories but have also acquired an excellent DIY man to boot! The latter was a brilliant 'spin-off' as we have needed a good DIY person at the kennels for ages (no offence to anyone past or present who does DIY down there!).

Hopefully Jeanette will now be able to get all those niggly little jobs completed and make the place even nicer!

Thanks also to Andrew Haigh who is the brave man in question!!

Hopefully the new Spring newsletter will be out soon thanks to the new influx of pictures and Info- Well done Karlie, excellent suggestion!! Very Happy

Sean
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Does BARC..... Empty Re: Does BARC.....

Post by Sponsored content