Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye Norman

Go down

Bye Norman Empty Bye Norman

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

This evening Norman Stanley Fletcher was let out on parole with the prospect of a new home tomorrow if he behaves himself and gets along with the resident piggy.
If he doesn't get along with the other piggy, then he will be back, Tracey was really pleased to see him i bet she's sat nursing him now as i type so fingers crossed he likes his new home and his new friend (but if he doesn't he can come back and watch CSI with me - Vegas not Miami) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Bye Norman Empty Update

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 am

Norman Stanley Fletcher is settling in with his new friend Henry quite well, and it looks as though he will be staying - Hurray Crying or Very sad(CSI will never be the same), It wasn't looking so good in the begining when Henry who was very lonely when his previous friend died, was very pleased to have a new friend and Norman Stanley Fletcher repaid Henry for his lovely welcome by climbing on him and weeing on him Embarassed Laughing However this all seems to be behind them now.

Back to top Go down