Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norman's Big Adventure

Go down

Norman's Big Adventure Empty Norman's Big Adventure

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Today Norman had an adventure, he went outside for possibly the first time in his little life, he experienced fresh air, grass, rain and open space. I was putting my lot back out as it is going to be quite mild although wet and windy, they can cope with that,they're well protected, its just the freezing temperatures i don't like leaving them out in. As i put them away i decided to put Norman into a bigger indoor cage so while i was cleaning it and getting it set up i put him out in one of the runs, he wasn't sure at all at first but then he nibbled on some grass and realised he quite liked it, after a while it did a little drizzle but he didn't mind one bit, so much so i had to put a towel over the run as he was too busy learning his mowing skills to be bothered by the rain. He didn't use much of the run, as exercise isn't his thing but i'm sure the more he goes out the better he'll get and i think Norman enjoyed his little adventure nearly as much as he does CSI! (Vegas not Miami, he's very particular)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum