Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's......Norman!

Go down

Here's......Norman! Empty Here's......Norman!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Here's Norman doing what he does best.....nothing!
I have got into the habit of calling him Norman Stanley Fletcher after Ronnie Barker's character in Porridge.(I'm a huge Ronnie Barker fan)
Norman is a couch potato, if he could work the remote HE WOULD! He just sits on your knee or gets off to find a comfier spot and lies back down again, exercise is not his thing!
Here's......Norman! DSCN1339

He would make an ideal first guinea pig as he is so easy to handle and so placid, he will be neutered and then if we have a suitable girlfriend in he will be paired up, but would be re-homed to anybody with an exsisting piggie, although he is quite happy with human company i do think he needs another guinea pig for company.
Here's......Norman! DSCN1337

Don't let the cute photo's fool you he is the size of a house brick and has a backside to rival mine!!

These are my lot back in for a few days until this freezing spell is over, i want to see how Norman reacts to being near other piggies, as apparently they can get as much pleasure from being near other piggies even if there not in the same cage. I can't put him in with mine as he would have a field day with the girls and the boys would probably fight him. On most guinea pig websites it says that you can only have two males together with a group, but i've got three which is about right for my house - since when are we normal!! Rolling Eyes

Here's......Norman! DSCN1341

As you can see the connecting door is down so my lot can cage hop, and believe it or not there are 7 guinea pigs in those two cages!

Back to top Go down

Here's......Norman! Empty Re: Here's......Norman!

Post by Angie Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

awwww your description of Norman is so.......just perfect ... Laughing Laughing

and the way youve put it ... Laughing

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down