Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo's from Sponsored walk

Go down

Photo's from Sponsored walk Empty Photo's from Sponsored walk

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 1:58 am

All the photo's are now on Royston Animal welfare's web site from the sponsored walk.
It shows how well Sam behaved, when you see just how many dogs were there, he doesn't look stressed at all. Although i'll have to toughen up on him again, he's taking the mickey lately.
There's also the story of Mungo, this dog had been abused and thrown out he had been straying for 6 months and was in a terrible state, RAW paid for the same dog trainer that i had to help Mungo's new owners and see the results! Again patience and persiverence pays off.
Be warned, most people have a good side and a bad side when it comes to photo's i have a bad side and a worse side, Amelia bless her had been up since the crack of dawn she had been and competed in a majorette comp got changed dashed and done the 5 mile walk and then gone back to the majorette comp to finsh off, well it was for a good cause. Very Happy
I know this was for another rescue, not BARC, but its a local rescue to me and at the end of the day we' re all working for the same thing, the good of the animals that need our help!

Back to top Go down