Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry to hear carol P is leaving BARC :(

4 posters

Go down

Sorry to hear carol P is leaving  BARC :( Empty Sorry to hear carol P is leaving BARC :(

Post by louiset Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm

I have heard today that Carol Pemberton is leaving BARC .I am so sorry to hear this ,as Carol Loved that job.
Carol showed Dedication and Determination in everything she did at the kennels for the animals there .
I know that Carol will be sorely missed by all the dogs and volunteers that go there ..

Louise

louiset

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Sorry to hear carol P is leaving  BARC :( Empty Re: Sorry to hear carol P is leaving BARC :(

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

I second that, she will be missed and I know the dogs will miss their cuddles ):

Good luck in whatever you do next, your a star worker cheers

Back to top Go down

Sorry to hear carol P is leaving  BARC :( Empty Re: Sorry to hear carol P is leaving BARC :(

Post by Max Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 am

As the saying goes

" you don't know what you've got till you lose it".

Carol will be missed by all who visited BARC but will be missed more so by the dogs who she loved and who loved her in return.

MAX

Max

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Carol was one of the best workers BARC ever had. She genuinely loved and cared for all the animals and was welcoming to volunteers. The place won't be the same without her.

Jojo

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:32 am

Here, here!

Thank you Carol for all your hard work and efforts over the years. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down