Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzie's update !

2 posters

Go down

Izzie's update ! Empty Izzie's update !

Post by Cheryl Robertshaw Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 am

[/u]OH HOW I AM LOVING THE SUNSHINE !!! sunny
Being a Winter born pup, I didn't know how much fun Spring can be ! I am out walking everyday and in my garden the rest of the time. I am working very hard to get my garden ready for the Summer (even hotter I a m told...oh the joy !! Very Happy ) I am digging holes and moving plants, pots and tools about so that it looks nice .... (funny how my mum, a.k.a " she must be obeyed" does not appreciate my efforts Mad )
I had a bit of trauma the other day whilst trying to accquaint myself with an older doggy chap, I was whispering sweet nothings in his ear when he decided to get rough pale I was a little shook up and I had a graze on my head but you will be pleased to hear that I made a quick recovery. My mum thought that I would be a little less generousith my kisses in future ... I think not!

Love to everyone (both human and canine) at BARC !!
Izzie xxxxx
Cheryl Robertshaw
Cheryl Robertshaw

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Izzie's update ! Empty Re: Izzie's update !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

So glad your enjoying being outdoors now, i remember collecting you late at night in the snow, you were so tiny and shivering that Amelia had to put you inside her coat!
You do have a wonderful garden to explore and enjoy, remember though do as your new mummy tells you, have you seen any frogs yet Izzie? bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheryl Robertshaw Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

I was such a lucky puppy to be rescued by the lovely people at BARC. Yes we do have frogs now I'm told but I think that they are hiding from me ...can't think why! The blackbirds are much more fun, they like me to chase them... they're such good sports!
love to you all,
Izzie xxx flower
Cheryl Robertshaw
Cheryl Robertshaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheryl Robertshaw Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

[b] Very Happy being an adventourous pup, I am discovering new things every day. Today I was out walking with my mum and dad and I discovered SAND cheers Oh what great stuff it is!! You can run on it and dig in it and even wear it on your face!! I have been told that if I am a good pup they will take me to a place where there is lots of sand! Oh I can't wait .... sunshine and sand, how divine Very Happy

Woofs and licks to all at Barc,
Izzie xxx
Cheryl Robertshaw
Cheryl Robertshaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:23 am

Sounds like great fun. Wonderful to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheryl Robertshaw Mon May 03, 2010 4:16 pm

I was very busy last week. On Monday I went to visit my aunty Sarah at the kennels. It was lovely to see her again! Very Happy we were going for a walk so we took Jack from the kennels along with us. He was a perfect gentleman and he didn't seem to mind my puppy kisses at all! I think he is getting a new family soon, I hope that he will be very happy and have lots of fun cos I think that he is just luvvverlyy !!
On Wednesday, my family took me somewhere called Worsborough resevoir. I was told that I was going on a "picnic Question " Apparently this would involve walking and eating (obviously two of my favourite things..). I think that I was seriously mislead as there was very little food coming my way ! I did enjoy the walk though and you should see the size of that puddle......!!!
On Saturday, Iwent to "Wath festival". It was glorious, humans everywhere! I put on my best "Puppy Face" and was rewarded by lots of cooing and ear scratching! They took me to a "Pub" and they were drinking something cold and frothy. Again, they weren't sharing Crying or Very sad and I had to make do with licking the bottom of their glasses!!.
Hope the sun returns soon,
lotsa love, Izzie xxx
Cheryl Robertshaw
Cheryl Robertshaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anni Babe Tue May 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Sounds like Izzie is having a whale of a time Very Happy

Well done X

Anni Babe

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down