Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang

2 posters

Go down

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang Empty Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang

Post by dingle12 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 am

Hi i am new to this fourm Smile i live in mapplewell and i have 3 dogs

one is ben he is 17 years old border collie X rough collie he has hip displacia but he is doing really well for his age
Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang S6001096

Then Jake 9 year old collie x lab

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang S6001098

Then Gizmo 8 week old border terrier x parson JRT

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang S6002039

we are wanting gizmo chipped in a few weeks can anyone tell me where to go vets charge £25 but someone said i can get it free or £10 from the dog warden i dont know how true this is.

dingle12

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang Empty Re: Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang

Post by Warley Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 am

Hi Dingle,

Welcome to the forum. Ben, Jake and Gizmo are all gorgeous and they look like they love posing for the camera too Smile.

I might be able to help you out with the chipping if you like as I've got my certificate in microchipping. I'm not too sure about where you can get it free, I would check that out the dog warden, but I can do it for £12 (some of the money for this go to BARC). I've literally only just got my certificate last month so still need to set-up the insurance side of things. Don't worry, Im not new to it, I used to chip dogs when I worked as a vet nurse but didn't actually have the certificate to prove it.

I'll have the insurance sorted by beginning of January but with Gizmo only being 8 weeks anyway I wouldn't recommend having him done until he is 12 weeks old. Its just better if they are a bit older in my opinion.
Ive got all the equipment and paperwork and he'll be registered with Pet log which is the national database. Here's the link: http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/petlog/

If you want any more info my number is 07952 539920 - if I don't answer it first time, leave me a message and I'll get back to you (i don't always hear it when its in the bottom of my handbag Laughing ).

I read your other post about puppy training but Im afraid I don't know any in the Barnsley area as I live in Rotherham. There is a good one on a sunday morning at Rother Valley Country park but that maybe a bit of a way out for you.

Hope this is ok
Karlie Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang Empty Re: Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my gang

Post by dingle12 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi karlie i will get in touch with you when he is older and arrange for you to chip him if thats ok, i will prob get him done at the start of feb. Thanks

dingle12

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 am

No probs, give me a bell when you're ready and I'll pop round Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 am

Hi Dingle,
Welcome to the forum, please feel free to post regular updates on your gang as well as anything you think we might enjoy, were not a normal lot on here so anything goes ( within reason) Shocked
I do appear then disappear for a while and then reappear i do read the forum regularly but don't always have the time to post, I work for BARC at the kennels and in the shops so can be quite busy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down