Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm Back!! Empty I'm Back!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 am

Well we're back from our hols, there's slightly more of me than when i went, but once i get back into walking the dogs i'm hoping it'll disappear, luckerly its all behind and as i look forwards not back, i can pretend its not there! Laughing
Delayed 2 hrs going, that's nothing really, word of warning never get on a plane with me, something will happen, its not all of us - just me, every plane i've been on has had something wrong, drop off, not open and i have even had to assume the brace position whilst we made a rather sharp desent into portugal - i was flying to tenerife at the time and was on my own this is how i know its all me related!!
No major disasters on holiday, the odd scraped knee, bumped head, but i'm fine now ha ha! Ian managed to sprain his ankle on the last night and he had to drive us to the airport this morning, but he's fine - i think, he didn't get any sympathy because it only makes them worse.
Matthew wanted us to hire one of those family bikes, so we did, if ever i've had a near death experience it was on that thing, not only should it have been condemed to the scrap yard, but i thought my lungs were going to explode we even stopped at a chemist to buy an inhaler and i haven't had to use one of those since Matty was born! Rolling Eyes
The I'm Back!! 420417 are still alive next door, and they'll be coming home later, all 7 guinea pigs are alive and well, and the dogs, slightly more rounded than when we went, i did receive a text while i was away that put the fear of god into me - THE WEATHER IS VERY HOT HERE, SO I'VE DECIDED TO SHAVE SAM TONIGHT, WILL TRIM NANCY WHILE I'M AT IT. affraid
The image of all those wonky fringes on school photos, dodgy haircuts my mother inflicted on my brothers (with the use of a 'basin' - i kid ye not) my blood ran cold.
The dogs have arrived home and other than a few scissor marks Sam doesn't look bad, my sister is going to give him a once over with Alfie's shears to tidy him up, and Velcro dog (Nancy)looks better, i'll put a photo on when i find the camera, i'll get my leg or arm in the shot just to show off my tan before it peels off ! lol!

Back to top Go down

I'm Back!! Empty Re: I'm Back!!

Post by furrykidz Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Glad you had a good time drab. but its always good to be back but not for the obvious reasons. i.e. to see if everyone and everything is still alive and kicking as you left it. phew!
furrykidz
furrykidz

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Sounds like you had a good time matey! Glad to hear it although Im glad your back cos the Forum has been suffering without you. You're not the Gossip Queen for nothing you know - now get those members chatting! Smile
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content