Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back!

Go down

I'm Back! Empty I'm Back!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Well what an eventful week, I have laughed so much i forgot what it was like!
NEVER EVER EVER let children sort out sleeping arrangements, on the first night we arrived quite late, so we made up all the beds in the caravan, the girls, Amelia, Alex and Jessica and our Matthew were so excited they were bouncing off the walls. When it was bed time it was like musical beds, kath and myself was settled in the lounge area having a drink (yes i did, yes i was, yes i suffered for it) and left them to it, when we decided to call it a night (2a.m.) the only bed not occupied was the double bed, so there we stood, looking at the bed and at each other. Now after 10 years of friendship, there's not much we haven't covered but never have we ever had to share a bed, until now - so after much "get over there" and "remember i'm not Mossy" and "Where the hell have you had them feet" the deed was done, and every night after, we were like an old Morcambe and wise clip, all purely innocent but very very funny!
The visitors - now i'm not sure if i really should tell you, but hey its life, after shower time one night i was doing Amelia's hair when i discovered 3 small lodgers, Alex had 2 and so had Jessica, then I did a scratch, now we were laughing about this so again pushing the boundries of friendship, Kath did me with the nit comb, OH MY GOD! affraid it was me, i was the carrier, 3 the size of Alsations (kaths words) and several more in assorted sizes, Kath who found this hilarious, suddenly stopped laughing when i pointed out where she slept!
I'm not justifing where i collected my lodgers but overtime and work are contibuting factors, so how many of you can say you've had nits in Cleethorpes - Kath did escape the lodgers, but the amount of blow drying and straightening she does to look gorgeous its no wonder, they wouldn't survive - me i'm just a natural beauty!!

Back to top Go down