Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Sad Day!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Sad Day! Empty Happy Sad Day!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Today is a Happy Very Happy Sad Crying or Very sad Day in the Drabble household, our guinea pig number has decreased by 1, Fudge the laziest guinea pig in the whole wide world went to his new home today. It was all a bit sudden i checked my e mail last night when i got in from work and Tracey had sent one saying that someone had a guinea pig that needed a friend, they had adopted from Angela and Tracey before and it was an excellent home and this lady would like Fudge, i must admit, I was a bit shocked as i'd expected Pringle and Dorito to go first.
So after the long faces of the kids but the well rehearsed speech of ' we can't help any more if we keep them all ' we took him through to Angela's the kids said goodbye to Fudge in the car, i took him in and handed him over, then got back in the car with a quivering lip while the kids discussed what to have from KFC! Rolling Eyes
That is our first foster complete, he came, he slept, he went, Angie said how he had improved since she last saw him so i felt a little better knowing that being in the Drabble household had not mentally scarred him!

Back to top Go down

Happy Sad Day! Empty Re: Happy Sad Day!

Post by Angie Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:08 pm

awww julie ...i still find it hard letting the fluffies go ... as i said earlier i have bawled my eyes out on more than one occasion when ive said goodbye Embarassed Neutral

on the up side ... all is going well so far with the introduction to George a former BARC piggie .. Very Happy

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:17 am

he was at angies then gone to his new home before i managed to see him, so im looking forward to pictures from his new mummy. i know its hard when they have to go but now both lonely guineas have a friend Smile thank you for looking after him for us and i'm sure the cage won't be empty for long Rolling Eyes

Tracey
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down