Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzy

3 posters

Go down

Suzy Empty Suzy

Post by ljarvis22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 am

hi.

Thought i'd give an update on Suzy. We adopted suzy about 5 weeks ago from BARC after noticing her when i was dog walking down at the kennels. We took her home for the day to see how she was with my other two staffies (1 boy and 1 girl), they got on great from the start, a few days later we decided to keep her overnight to see how she got on, again no problems what so ever....so we ended up not taking her back and kept her. She has been brilliant since day one, she has messed in the house a few times (which was to be expected), other than that she has been great with everything, with my nieces and nephews, on walks, with other dogs and in the house. Shes calmed down alot, and hardly ever mouths at all now, and even when she does she stops without being told too. we are extremely pleased with her and were seeing more of her personality come out everyday and her gain in confidence.
Thanks Lucy. x

below is a picture of all three chilling out. x

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/15/59/64/11/photo612.jpg
ljarvis22
ljarvis22

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Suzy Empty Re: Suzy

Post by louiset Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Lucy
Its great to hear that suzy is doing fine ,suzy is a lovely dog ..Glad she ended up finding a lovely home
I often see you walking with your dogs
What a lovely picture that is of the 3 of them chilling out

Louise x

louiset

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by carolpemberton Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

Awwww Thanks Lucy, WOW is all I can say! you have done a fabulous job with Suzy, I am amazed how well she has settled in with your other two beauties, all credit to you Lucy, its Brilliant!
When you brought her for a visit the other day she was like a different dog, it just shows that dogs can change there bad habits, like the mouthing and the jumping up and the nipping of bingo wings! Very Happy
Well done Lucy and good girl Suzy! we're proud of you!

Thanks Lucy See you soon

Carol xx Very Happy
carolpemberton
carolpemberton

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ljarvis22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks for your comments Very Happy , she's no trouble at all, plenty of exercise, play (and some rules!), she has been good as gold and settled in really well, it really doesnt feel like we have three dogs in the house. She's also got some other doggy friends as the rest of the family also has dogs.

Lucy x
ljarvis22
ljarvis22

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: