Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy

5 posters

Go down

Puppy Empty Puppy

Post by stacey lund Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

We brought our puppy home today, named her sasha and we love her to bits. We felt so sorry for missy when we took her baby i had tears in my eyes , we are hoping to come and visit her soon once sasha has had her injections and take them on a walk together.(thats if missy hasn't been rehomed by then)
Shes been really good so far (hope i havn't spoke to soon!) She had an accident on the way home i got coverd in sick n then she pooed on me haha so it was straight in the shower when she got home and surprisingly she didnt mind it. She seems to love her new home and we love her shes such a little character, just hope shes ok tonight and doesn't miss her mum to much. She seems to like watching tv, she sits right in front of it looking up and tilting her head to the side. Will keep you posted on how she settles in.

stacey lund

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Puppy Empty Re: Puppy

Post by Sarah Laycock Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 am

Its lovely to hear how she is doing. Missy settled down after a while.

She hasnt seen a TV before so no wonder she kept looking at it! I bet she wondered what it was ha ha. You will get to see how she reacts to so many things over the next few weeks, all new to her, so Im sure you will have lots of fun.

Keep letting us know how she is, she really is lovely and it would be nice to see some photos in a few weeks.

Sarah
Sarah Laycock
Sarah Laycock
Gifted Contirbutor
Gifted Contirbutor

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Wonderful. I hope everything goes well for all of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey lund Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 pm

sasha had a trip to the vets today, we woke up and her face was swollen so we took her straight in, anyway shes fine now they said it was either a reaction or a bee sting but shes back to normal now.
she seems to of just about settled in now and doesnt cry as much if we have to go out for some reason and leave her. She loves our 2 rats, she is a bit rough with them so we have to watch her but she really likes them and they like her too.
We are hoping to come and walk some dogs next week and if jamie(my husband) is off work we hope to come and help out with the spring clean thing in april.

stacey lund

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi Stacey,

Its great to hear she is settling well. Keep us up to date and if you can get some pics of her and the rats together you should post them on here so we can all have a look.

Karlie Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Glad you are enjoying her, we took her little brother home today, he loves the tv too! maybe in a few weeks they could all have a family reunion!

Tanya

Female
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey lund Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 am

aww yeh she would love that, we took her to my mum and dads for the weekend and they have boxers and she loved the company. Sashas learning quite quick , she sits when shes told to and lets us know when she needs the toilet. what have you named her brother?

stacey lund

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NicH Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 am

Bit late to reply i know but i've only just joined the forum!! We have the other puppy - the little fluffball who barc named Chewbacca, we have renamed him Buddy. He's doing brilliantly, we hardly had any accidents inside and they were on the paper anyway. He's such a placid little thing, he loves everyone and everyone loves him! He gets on great with my old Retriever but doesnt always understand why he cant play the same! (he's 14). Buddy has well and truely grown into his fur, he only has furry ears now, he is long haired and the same colour as Missy though.

NicH

Female
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down