Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ...

3 posters

Go down

poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ... Empty poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ...

Post by Angie Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 pm

poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ... 2010_0303march20100008

this poor little boy was forgotten and left in a shed for around a week after his owner was sent to prison . Luckily someone then remembered he was there.

He is terribly underweight and has a terrible scab on his back, he is wet through with wee and smells awful .

poor little love is now tucked up with plenty of food in one of my nice clean , warm hutches ...bless him Sad

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ... Empty Re: poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ...

Post by joeymuck Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 am

Hi Angie,

He's lovely!! I'm sure Daisy is going to love him!

Jo

(you'll have to bare with me, I'm new to this forum stuff!)
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ... Empty Re: poor bunny ..forgotten for a week ...

Post by Angie Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm

ohhh ...is that Daisy ... Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Yeah, she's a little monkey, one day she might grow into those big feet of hers. For now though they just make her look even cuter!

That photo makes her look a lot older than she is - she's only 6 months.

I meant to ask you if you can recommend a vets for her op? I've been taking her to the same vet as Louise uses, but I don't know what they're like with surgical procedures, especially with a bun so small
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 am

we use Abbey vets ...they are good with buns but i think they will be too far for you .

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by martlou Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi Jo, our vets did Bob's neuter, not sure which vet. No probs with op however they didn't tell us we needed a follow up appointment and we didn't know any better all those years ago, so we didn't take him. Pred is fantastic though, so you could book in with him if you were unsure. The only other place we have any experience of is Battle Flatts in York (the zoo vet man off the telly!). The did Scooby's op and although he didn't survive Sad I'm sure that wasn't the fault of the vet, he was absolutely lovely.

martlou

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 am

I've made an appointment for her this Wednesday, I'm taking her to the same place Poppy had his op. They seemed to do a good job with his, the only reason I stopped using them for everything else was because they don't have an emergency vets near by.

Nervous now!
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by martlou Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:54 am

Bunny vibes for Daisy on Wednesday Very Happy

martlou

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

im sure everything will be fine ...good luck Daisy Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down