Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Raffle

2 posters

Go down

Easter Raffle Empty Easter Raffle

Post by Warley Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 am

Why not take part in our Easter Raffle. We have many great prizes up for grabs including £100 cash, food hampers, beauty vouchers, football tickets and many more. To enter simply purchase as many raffle tickets as you like. The more raffle tickets you buy the more chances you have at winning. Tickets cost 50p each or £2.00 for a book of five and all proceeds go to the charity. Tickets are available from the BARC charity shops, kennels and the fundraising team. The draw will take place on Friday 26th March at Kendray Primary School, Barnsley.

Good luck
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Easter Raffle Empty Re: Easter Raffle

Post by Sean Benson Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 am

Better than that, why not buy a ticket online?!

Simply make your payment via our PayPal account, 50p per ticket of £2.00 for a book of 5 and I will let you know which numbered tickets you have. I will then reserve your lucky tickets for you unitl the draw. Results will be published here later!

If you want to buy a ticket or two OR send any other donation please go to www.paypal.co.uk and pay either barnsleyanimalrescue or sean.benson@sky.com = either way your money will land in the BARC account!

Thank you.
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 am

You should ask them to mark it as a 'gift' then you wont get charged on paypal Smile
Ill buy mine next friday when i get paid x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down