Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Irene

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Irene Empty Hello from Irene

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi everyone my name is Irene and i am on the BARC fundraising committee.I have noticed some of you are intersted in fund raising and I'm all ears, if anyone wants to contact me I can tell you our arrangements so far for this year. I work at one of the shops and used to work at our beloved kennels, so i look forward to hearing from you.x

Irene helps out at our Goldthorpe shop, if you would like to speak to her you can contact her at the shop on 01709 894777 (i think that's right Embarassed )

Back to top Go down

Hello from Irene Empty Re: Hello from Irene

Post by Jann Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:19 am

Hi Irene - I am hoping to start helping with your fundraising - I could not attend the meeting last month but will hopefully be in touch soon. I am rehabilitating a rescued horse just now which is taking up quite a lot of my time ... but pleased to report he is doing very well Smile

Jann
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks for that Jann. If you do get involved and need anything just drop me a line and I'll be only too happy to help.

That applies to everyone! We cant have too many good volunteers!!

Wink
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello from Irene Empty fundraising

Post by irene marsh Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Thank you julie,everything is becoming clearer now wont have to go back to computer classes at this rate.Thanks for replying Jann we will get you involved the whole of BARC have the nicest people working for them.our next fund raiser is at the Rockingham Arms on April 5th but is pretty well organised at present but lots more coming up. Just get in touch at any time and good luck with the horse training Jann we have a lot of horsey folk belong to us as well.

Thanks x

irene marsh

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum