Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dora the explora

3 posters

Go down

dora the explora Empty dora the explora

Post by andrea s Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Dear all at Barc
thought id send you news of dora shes really well, hopefully were now on top of her fitting. She is still ball mad and is forever fetching you one to play with she cant half run and jump my heart is sometimes in my mouth when i see how high she will jump for her ball. Dora is still nervy when were out but she crys like mad to go out when you get her coller and lead altho she heads 4 home if she hears any loud noises she loves trips to the sea side and now jumps in the back of the car if the boot is open even if were just unloading shopping. Like you told us at the time of adopting her she is very very loyal and follows me all over. I think you would all be suprised to see how calm she is now she spends a lot of her time scroamin round on her back on the floor or chillin in the conservatory stretched out on the settee.
Anyway thats enough for now will send you more later in the year Basketball xx

andrea s

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

dora the explora Empty Re: dora the explora

Post by Sean Benson Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Great news! Excellent job. Thanks for the update, keep us posted.
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anni Babe Mon May 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Aww, just seen Dora in the gallery - she is soooo endearing and pretty

Glad she's all settled, well done Very Happy

Anni Babe x

Anni Babe

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea s Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 am

just a quick hello from dora to you all at barc, doras not doing too bad at the moment she has struggled over the last few weeks what with bonfire night and there seems to be a lot of shooting at the farm near us a lately but hopefuly with a few minor adjustments to her routine shes getting there. she went for a walk round wath lakes this morning she sees to remember this place and gets her nose to the ground sniffing around. she is still ball mad and i aways have to make sure i have a supply of them im sure she knows what cupboard i keep them in as every time i open it she appears and sticks her nose in it. she has become really sociable and enjoys running around with her doggy friends especially buster the young lab she likes to flirt with any way thats all for now we do keep looking at your site for a friend for dora so you never know we may call and see you 1 day bounce

andrea s

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down