Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My animals...

Go down

My animals... Empty My animals...

Post by zilpha Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 am

I thought I should introduce my animals.

Matilda is approximately 3 years old, she is a rescue moggy who had been found after she had been in some sort of road accident (she is fine now). We have had her for around 2 years and is she is cutest cat ever! She is very timid and doesn’t like too much fuss but she is mellowing in her age and has started coming for cuddles. Very Happy

My animals... 2554190200_a161c0638a_b

Molly is around 14 months old, she was a rescue pup and we were told she was a GSD Labrador cross, but I think she’s just a Heniz 57 to be honest. She is an absolute star and so loving, she has endless amounts of energy and gets on with all dogs. She’s not the most obedient dog and pulls on her lead, but to be honest I think that’s the owners fault for being too soft……… Embarassed

My animals... 2836826410_a8854714b0_b

zilpha

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

My animals... Empty Re: My animals...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 am

Oh Matilda the cat knows how to work that cute pose and i can see Molly has that 'yes i can hear you but i'm not listening' look about her.
Thanks for posting the pictures, mine tribe are all over on this forum the My animals... 420417 are the only ones not on, feel free to share your tales of triumph and defeat......again mine are all over this forum! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by zilpha Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 am

Yeah Matilda works the camera like a pro..... Molly on the other hand doesn't stay still long enough. My animals... 181382

zilpha

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum