Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK...wild baby bunny...

Go down

LOOK...wild baby bunny... Empty LOOK...wild baby bunny...

Post by Angie Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

LOOK...wild baby bunny... 2008_0829augustend0006

look at what a cat got ... Shocked Neutral

She was found in a bad way in someones garden ... probably attacked by a cat.
She had 3 bites along her spine which have caused nerve damage . Because of this she lost use of one of her front legs and one of her ears has flopped over .

however ...this little girl..now named Bracken...is a fighter...and she is improving daily ..and shes such a friendly soul youd never believe she was wild ... I love you

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

LOOK...wild baby bunny... Empty Re: LOOK...wild baby bunny...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm

That is a calendar pose if ever i saw one, what will happen to Bracken will she live out her days with you or will you re-home her as a special case. She is adorable. LOOK...wild baby bunny... 594187 You just want to snuggle her don't you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:15 am

Drab wrote:That is a calendar pose if ever i saw one, what will happen to Bracken will she live out her days with you or will you re-home her as a special case. She is adorable. LOOK...wild baby bunny... 594187 You just want to snuggle her don't you!

not sure yet if she will be rehomed or not ...i suppose it depends on how well she recovers . i suspect she will always have a disability with her leg ...but dont know yet how much .

also she would need a very special understanding owner . Although friendly she will always retain her wild bunny charecteristics .

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down