Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still here!

Go down

I'm still here! Empty I'm still here!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am

I'm still here!
Sorry everyone, things are a bit hectic around here at the moment and so I haven't had chance to post anything. Our 2 foster guinea's are doing really well and growing up fast, our 2 lodgers have arrived for 2 weeks, Biscuit and Snowy the guinea pigs arrived last night while my friend and her family go on holiday. Sam and Nancy had a bath yesterday with the assistance of Matthew, the twins from next door, Amelia and her friend Jade, and as the twins dog Maisie was at ours aswell, she got done too!
All our guineas are well, Daisy and Chocolate look like they're starting with mites so they're being treated, and the I'm still here! 420417 are alive and well.
Its a lovely sunny day and i've got a double shift - life dosen't get better than that. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

I'm still here! Empty Re: I'm still here!

Post by Sean Benson Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:31 am

Ditto the bit about hectic life!! But i think the phrase youre looking for is "No rest for the wicked", which is why, you are busier than most!
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum