Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I,M GUTTED!

3 posters

Go down

I,M GUTTED! Empty I,M GUTTED!

Post by furrykidz Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

I so wanted to get to the b.a.r.c. meeting tonight and was really looking forward to it. Well today has been the day from hell at work and the thing keeping me going was the fact that i was going to meet like minded people and some sanity! However because of where i work and the job i do of all nights the clinic well and truly ran over and had to stay while gone 6.30pm. (nice little unplanned 10hr shift) so when i got home everyone had to be seen to thankfully other half is in earlier than me (a lot earlier) but he left a message on my mob which was switched off cos it had to be, that everyone was looking at him and doing alsorts of party tricks what did he need to feed. (You see its case of like most men its the woman who sorts everything!) So eventually when i got in i was greeted with we,re all half starved look (mainly other half) it was then 7pm the horses wanted seeing to aswell as everyone else here. finally got home at 8.45pm and just to bushed to move. My varicose veins twanging, ankles turned into elephants feet and mind numbed.
So i hope to get to the next one and i hope its soon. Sorry once again and i,m gutted about the whole thing i dont get out much these days hope you all had a good time. Crying or Very sad
furrykidz
furrykidz

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

I,M GUTTED! Empty Re: I,M GUTTED!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:34 am

Don't worry Lisa, there were only 9 of us anyway, and Sean wasn't there either. The meetings are all about how many cats,dogs ,rabbits and guinea pigs have been re-homed, how the shops are trading, and other issues that may crop up, not at all the fun scene that Sean paints.
I haven't been about much due to work, and like you spare time is taken up with things with four legs, fins and kids (the husband pretty much sees to himself, well he's 40 now so its about time!) so i can appreciate that just an hour out of a hectic routine seems like an oasis, but finding time for that hour out is a miracle - YOUR NOT ALONE!! Crying or Very sad
The next meeting is Tuesday 15 July, 6.30pm at the Rockingham Arms, Wentworth.
I managed to go out for my tea and to the pictures to watch Sex and the City, it was a good film, Kath and I both managed to cry, i think we were the only two in the whole cinema that were, but we're both sensative souls you see. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:13 am

Well, I shall definately try to make the next one. I normally take my mum to work on Tuesdays but I could at least pop in at 6.30pm and say hi to everyone even if I can't say.

Well the night at the Dogs last night was better than I expected. My sister had organised it for the charity she works for and it went down really well. It might be worth organising to try to faise funds for BARC. The tickets cost £12 each and that included a free jackpot bet, chicken and chips, 1 drink and admission. The Sheffield Reitired Greyhound guys were there too so I had to make a donation Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:16 pm

Back from hols again! AND I TELL YOU AGAIN - THE MEETINGS ARE FUN!!!!!!!
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Yes dear we know they are, don't go upsetting yourself take one of your tablets and lie down. The delusions will soon pass. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum