Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays

Go down

Holidays Empty Holidays

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Its that time of year again when we're off on our holidays, time for me to be stressed in a foreign country instead of here! Very Happy
The dogs are off to my mothers, Holidays 254321 where they will be spoilt rotten, She'll make Sam a cup of tea every morning because he likes it (he doesn't get it at home) the Holidays 420417 have gone next door to Diane's and the guinea pigs are staying at home and are under shared care between the neighbours (mother doesn't do little furries). Holidays 820685
The kids are bouncing off the ceiling there so excited, and i'm knackered before i even get there, the husband is around somewhere, last seen with two large cases.
Mossy is picking us up at 4.30 a.m. and this is the first time i've been away without my holiday boyfriend in 5yrs Sad (oh and Kath) so although its a bit sad, i'm sure once i get my butt on a sunbed by the pool, in the sun it will ease my sadness, Well at least this year i can sunbathe with my eyes closed because i don't have to keep an eye on him! Rolling Eyes
Any way that's all from me for now, I'll catch up with you all later.
BYE.

Back to top Go down

Holidays Empty Re: Holidays

Post by furrykidz Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:54 pm

hope you all have a fab time drab and a safe journey. can only dream about having a holiday Rolling Eyes at this point you all have to get your violins out. What a Face

have a good un xx
furrykidz
furrykidz

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

I'll try my hardest!
Where've you been hiding, i thought you'd deserted us, i don't know why i'm asking now, i won't know until i get back!! scratch
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum