Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where I can get part time work?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where I can get part time work? Empty Does anyone know where I can get part time work?

Post by JessMisty1994 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:24 am

i am finishing school next tuesday and need some some part time work can anyone help me Smile
JessMisty1994
JessMisty1994

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can get part time work? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can get part time work?

Post by beckywordy Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi! Im not sure if there are any jobs going at BARC at the mo, but doing some voluntary work would really help you get a part time job with animals if that's what your wanting to do, plus it would also help BARC out and look great on your CV and help you in the future! Sorry i can't help you more with jobs etc. If you want to give the kennels a call and see if there are any jobs going or if your interested in volunteering there, the number is: 07534982314.

Good luck with the hunt! xxx

beckywordy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-01

https://www.facebook.com/becky.wordsworth

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can get part time work? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can get part time work?

Post by JessMisty1994 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 pm

well am not really bothered about the money i jus need work or i'll get bored with nothing to do
JessMisty1994
JessMisty1994

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 am

There's always tonnes of work for willing volunteers!
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JessMisty1994 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 am

ok i can't get intouch with the dog kennels can you help
JessMisty1994
JessMisty1994

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by beckywordy Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 am

Hi! The kennels are shut at weekends so no one will be on call to answer the phone but you can call any week day between 10am and 3pm. The phone lines can sometimes be busy but keep trying and you will hopefully get through to Carol and you can have a chat with her Smile

Xxx

beckywordy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:48 am

Hi Just joined is there any reason the kennels are closed at weekends, may be the only time I can get down due to work?

dancer

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by beckywordy Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:55 am

I meant the phones are closed at the weekend if you get what I mean, obviously the kennels are still open and volunteers massively welcome any day of the week, but the phones are closed. So your best bet is to call up during the week and organise coming down at the weekend, someone will meet you and you can sort everything out then Smile

xxx

beckywordy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carolpemberton Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi...the kennels are open every day of the week including weekends and you can contact the rehoming staff on 07534982314 every day of the week and weekends between 10am and 4pm...Thanks x
carolpemberton
carolpemberton

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by beckywordy Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Sorry Carol, I was told last year not to call at weekends because I won't be able to get through as phones are off...I'll let people know that they can actually call weekends too then in future Smile Thanks! xxx

beckywordy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carolpemberton Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi...No need to apologise, Thanks alot Becky xx Very Happy
carolpemberton
carolpemberton

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down