Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey )

2 posters

Go down

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) Empty poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey )

Post by Angie Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 am

After less than a week we are already making progress .
This bun now has a name ...ZIGGY ..he is already reserved ..and he is improving everyday .

his eyes are getting better and he is putting on weight...he is getting lively and cheeky and has already lodged himself firmly in everyones affections I love you

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0309march20100003

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0309march20100004

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0309march20100007

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0309march20100005

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0309march20100009

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) Empty Re: poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey )

Post by joeymuck Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

He's sooo cute!!

Thanks for the update Angie!

I'm going to phone our vets tomorrow to find out about Daisy's op, I'll let you know how it goes.
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) Empty Re: poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey )

Post by joeymuck Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Angie,

How's he doing?

Jo
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 am

hes doing realy realy well ...his eyes are much better ...and he has loads of energy . Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 am

That's great!! Thanks Angie!

The vets have just phoned to say Daisy's operation has gone well and that I can collect her later today. Very Happy
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 pm

thats brill Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 am

Hi Angie,

How's Ziggy doing?

Daisy went for her post op check and they said her stitches were healing fantastically!
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

pleased to hear Daisy is doing good ..

Ziggy is .................well .Ziggy Laughing Laughing ...gawd hes crackers Laughing

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Angie, can I have another update?

I'm starting to wonder if Daisy has been crossed with a parrot... over the past few days she has taken to sitting on my shoulder when I'm on the settee!?
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Lol ...a parrat bunny Razz Razz

Ziggy is in for his neuter tomorrow .. fingers crossed all goes well Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Ziggy is now neutered and doing well .. Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 am

That's excellent!! How long do you think it'll be before he can meet Daisy?
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 pm

we usualy wait 2 to 3 weeks after neutering .

remind me ...do you want us to pair them or had you said you were having a go ...sorry i cant remember Embarassed

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymuck Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm

I think I said I might give it a go, I managed to pair Poppy and Daisy, although Poppy would have been happy paired with a potato, he wasn't fussy who or what he cuddled up to. Daisy was a little shy and kept running away from him but she never showed any signs of aggression towards him.

I'm more than willing to give it a go if that's ok?
joeymuck
joeymuck

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 am

yup thats fine ...makes it easier as im pretty busy with work for the next few weeks so was worried about when i could fit it in .. Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

poor bunny ...UPDATE ..(for joeymuck and anyone else who wants a nosey ) 2010_0405april20100006

here he is enjoying the sunshine ...

not long now mummy cheers

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down