Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow

3 posters

Go down

Wow Empty Wow

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Wow there's been a lot happening in the two weeks i've been away. To all new members of the forum - welcome, please drop in regularly and post whatever informative, funny or pointless banter you like - we're not fussy on here, as you've probably noticed!!
To all new members of the forum who have reserved or recently adopted dogs during my absence THANK YOU! I'm sorry i missed you but please keep in touch on the forum and let us know how our previous guests are going on - Caroline, keep Harvey in line, he's finding his feet and he'll have you wrapped around his little paw with those sad eyes - he can work em when he wants!

It's nice to see so many of you all contributing to the forum to keep it interesting sorry it's only a short one from me but i have a busy few days to get ready for, back to work tomorrow and school for the kids, Amelia has her visit to high school tomorrow and is Aladin in the school play tomorrow night as well as parents evening and a meeting for the residential trip she's going on on Monday for a week, wonder if they'll notice if i shove Matthew in her suitcase, i could do with a break, (and their dad too for that matter!) not to mention the mountain of washing that's bursting out of the suitcases in the kitchen, the two dogs that are welded to my legs because we've been away and the tiny baby guinea pig that was born a week before we went away and it's now as big as it's mum Shocked

I think the kittens have been a little naughty while staying with Aunty Sarah as in our phone conversation earlier she said "Hi have you had a good holiday - WHEN ARE YOU COMING FOR THE KITTENS?????"
Amelia will be pleased that they're coming back, not so sure about Sam thought!

Back to top Go down

Wow Empty Re: Wow

Post by john_hanson Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Glad to have you back Jules. It's been quiet without you! x
john_hanson
john_hanson
Gifted Contirbutor
Gifted Contirbutor

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-03

http://www.johnhansonphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 am

Hope you had a lovely holiday - it just seems to have gone so quick Cool
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:32 am

Nice to have you back Julie. Hope you had a good time.

Now brace yourself for the mountain of emails to go with your montain of washing! Wink
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content