Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARC Dog Show Conisbro Gala

3 posters

Go down

BARC Dog Show Conisbro Gala Empty BARC Dog Show Conisbro Gala

Post by irene marsh Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 am

Hello everyone, we have another dog show coming up at Conisbrough Gala on Saturday 18th July.

We had a lovely time at the last show not many BARC entrants, Sarah the rehomer won !st prize in the happiest dog section and I have never seen a happier owner.

Im not going to go on about the show I cant force anyone to come but we will give you a very warm welcome and this may be my last show,I have decided to throw my hat in I have enjoyed every minute of fundraising but its very hard work and was left to Glenda Ann & myself and I think we all tried to do too much.

Glenda didnt come to the Barnburgh show because of the weather but Ann & myself did it together and we had a ball Glenda cant come to Conisbrough but has left us with two great Tombolas one for the kids and an adult one we are gonna miss you Glenda and as we are all leaving fundraising we are aiming high and hoping to raise a good ammount for BARC.

See you all Irene x

irene marsh

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

BARC Dog Show Conisbro Gala Empty Re: BARC Dog Show Conisbro Gala

Post by Warley Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 am

I've put it in my diary and I think I'll bring my mum's dogs with me. I'll leave Archie at home unless you have a meanest dog award Laughing

Sarah will need to watch her back for the happiest dog section as Jasper is a character and certainly a contender for that award Smile
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by irene marsh Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks Warley we had a great time at the Barnburgh show and it will be lovely to meet you. I have decided not to do the fundraising and this is probably my last event I could do dog shows forever its great to see all the breeds and of course the owners I will put the address in in a couple of weeks x

irene marsh

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Benson Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:15 am

The Conisborough dog show starts at 0900 on Saturday July 18th at the playing fields, Old Road, Conisborough.

It is scheduled to finish around 3pm and will have all the usual attraction of the fair.

For further details and the full advert please visit the main www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk web site

Thanks

Sean
Sean Benson
Sean Benson
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down