Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog

Go down

dog Empty dog

Post by steverav1 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 pm

i am wanting a new dog hoping to rehome one but the thing is i have a 3 year old son just wonderd if there would be anything suitable to rehome with him been so young if so what type of dog we had a collie and had to put her down she was 14 when he was 1 he loved her so much
cheers steve

steverav1

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

dog Empty Re: dog

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi Steve,
If you want to come along to the kennels at Wath and have a look around feel free to do so, if we've nothing suitable in at the moment fill in a questionaire and we'll keep it on file.
it's hard to say if we've anything suitable as i'm a big dog fan and my taste may not be yours so your best bet is to come and have a look for yourself. if there is anything you like, we encourage people to come regularly to walk the dog before commiting themselves.
You can come and view the dogs between 11 and 3 everyday. The address is 11 station Rd, Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham. or ring 0845 5 20 30 20 this is a local rate number and choose the dog & cat option.

Hope to see you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by steverav1 Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

hi i will definatly call dow i only live in darfield so not far away at all might call down tomorow sat if that is ok cheers steve

steverav1

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum