Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pets

Go down

New Pets Empty New Pets

Post by Warley Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 am

I would just like to let you know that we have 3 new pets - they are our tropical New Pets 420417 Harry, Barry & Larry. These will be joined by another 3 this weekend (name suggestions are welcome).

They are Cardinal Tetra's and are to go into the New Pets 420417 tank I won a while ago now. We have finally set it up and after 4 weeks of water treatment and heating we eventually welcomed our new pets. Now I am not really a New Pets 420417 person and when I won the tank I donated it to Paul (he eventually wants to get a big marine tank with lots of weird and wonderful New Pets 420417 in it Rolling Eyes ). Although, as everyone knows, pet ownership is not without drama - Larry has already been stuck inside the filter. I found this out by Pauls' manic calls - "ones dead, ones dead". After telling him to keep calm we managed to free Larry and he just continued to swim along on his way. For the rest of the day however, I was given hourly updates on Larrys colour (Paul seemed to think he looked pale Rolling Eyes ). We have no idea how he managed to get into the filter - maybe we should rename him to Houdini. Anyway - we have now got even more gravel for the bottom so this should stop any future mishaps of this kind.
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

New Pets Empty Re: New Pets

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Now i'm not a New Pets 420417 person either, but you will find yourself just standing and watching them. Nemo and Tom gurgle live in the dinning room it is more of a play room now and as there are 7 guinea pigs in there as well (temporary measure only) its a room to avoid as its like going through a time zone you walk in get hypnotised by the New Pets 420417, watch the guinea pigs cage hopping and wow 30 minutes has gone. Rolling Eyes
Will work on the names, when RAW gets dogs my friend will ask for suggestions, Matthew's never get picked his last one was, Margaret!

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 am

The new New Pets 420417 have settled in lovely and they seem to be alot more active now there is more of them. We are still thinking of names - we've called one Speedy because it keeps zooming around the tank like a nutter. The other two remain unnamed at the moment Sad
Warley
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down