Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox alert!

2 posters

Go down

Fox alert! Empty Fox alert!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 pm

We have had some terrible news today, Mowey was a little fluffy grey tabby about 1yr old, she sat in my mothers garden for hours on end and would sneak just inside the patio door to lie on the carpet in the sun, she belonged to a neighbour but didn't get along with the other cats in the house, so spent most days at my mothers. My mother doesn't like cats(traumatic incident when she was little) but would occassionally forget herself and give Mowey a little stroke, she fed her and watered her but didn't allow her in the house, i got a phone call on more than one occassion when i had to go on and retrieve Mowey out of the house. My mother has just returned from a fortnights holiday and commented that Mowey hadn't been round and she'd missed her being sat at the patio doors waiting for her breakfast, she was always there when she opened the curtains on a morning.
I bumped into Mowey's owner and asked where she was, as my mother hadn't seen her since she came back from holiday, I was then told how someone had seen a fox carrying a screaming cat off, and little Mowey hasn't been seen since. Sad
I never thought foxes would take a cat, but apparently dinner is dinner to a hungry fox.

Back to top Go down

Fox alert! Empty Re: Fox alert!

Post by Angie Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:53 pm

oooh poor Fox alert! 216903 ... Sad Sad

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Fox alert! Empty Re: Fox alert!

Post by Tracey Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:54 am

o no poor little thing, thats terrible Crying or Very sad

Tracey