Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ...

2 posters

Go down

The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ... Empty The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ...

Post by Angie Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

thanks for the lift Julie ... much appreciated Wink

next time can we call on the seafront for some The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ... 420417 and chips ... lol!

Angie

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ... Empty Re: The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:07 am

Good idea, i know a great The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ... 420417 and chip shop on the front, don't think the husband believed that the meeting went on till 11pm though Angie, might need to use the 'broken down' excuse next time! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ... Empty Re: The Rock to my house ...via Cleethorpes ...

Post by Angie Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:05 pm

ok ... might have time to finish off with an ice cream too then Wink

Angie

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 am

You never know Angie, we could make a weekend of it, Friday night meeting - supposedly Wink , Saturday home checks on the lincolnshire coast Wink , Saturday night too late to travel back because Sunday visiting fictitious rescue Wink , pack ya clobber we're off, your Tracey coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am

Laughing don't think i'd get away with that one in my house.suppose i'll stay and feed the bunnies Crying or Very sad

Tracey
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 am

Never mind Tracey, i'll leave you a key and you can do the guinea's as well!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down