Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleethorpes here we come!

Go down

Cleethorpes here we come! Empty Cleethorpes here we come!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:26 am

It's that time of year again when myself, Kath and Donna take the brood to Cleethorpes for a week, we will have the usual day out at Pleasure Island, where we leave the kids huddled together while we do the big rides even Donna partakes in these although when we went to Florida last year she was the designated bag and kid watcher while we did all the big rides, not that she was affraid or anything affraid Mossy and me were kept apart and made to go on the rides at seperate times by our respective partners not that we were like big kids or anything Suspect .
We will walk the kids to death and Auntie Donna will be made to eat her veg so that she sets a good example to the brood, wine will flow of an evening (for those two) i don't indulge and after one particular year when the label on the home made caustic soda that Kath supplied said VINE CLIPPINGS, and it sure tasted a whole lot worse, i was constantly sick and unable to stomache anything for two days, and i never realised just how bad donkeys smelt, i looked that rough a little girl came up to me and asked how much i charged for a ride on my donkeys that was when i decided my days of drinking were over, so just the odd lager or shandy for me.
So i'm off to pack now, and don't forget the B.A.R.C. meeting on Tuesday 19 August at 6.30 Rockingham Arms, Wentworth, for any of you brave souls who can handle that much excitment, and i promise not to be late, infact i will make a big effort to be early so i can chat to any of you who turn up, or any random strangers i'm not fussy!

Back to top Go down